Our slab bolster ranges in size from 3/4” to 3” in height. Designed to be extremely strong and stable yet also able to work well in architectural applications, our bolster takes the industry to the next level. With the best coupler in the industry, your crew will find this bolster easy to place and securely connected, saving time and money. And with our form-guard leg tip design, you don’t have to worry about the bolster damaging your expensive forms. Available in both 10-foot lengths bundled on a pallet, or in 2-½ foot lengths in boxes, we make it easy to place your rebar instead of messing around with inadequate supports.
Application: Foundations, bridge decks, parking structures, tilt-up walls.
Cover Height: From 3/4″ to 3″
Features: Strong, excellent connection for part assembly, form-guard tip design.
|Item Code||Description||Pack||Pack Quant.||Pallet Quant|
|SLAB075HD-10FT||3/4" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (10,000' ASSEM.)||BUNDLE||100||10,000|
|SLAB075HD-BOX||3/4" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (250' BOX)||BOX||250||5,000|
|SLAB100HD-10FT||1" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (10,000' ASSEM.)||BUNDLE||100||10,000|
|SLAB100HD-BOX||1" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (225' BOX)||BOX||225||4,500|
|SLAB125HD-10FT||1-1/4" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (10,000' ASSEM.)||BUNDLE||100||10,000|
|SLAB125HD-BOX||1-1/4" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (225' BOX)||BOX||225||4,500|
|SLAB150HD-10FT||1-1/2" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (5,000' ASSEM.)||BUNDLE||100||5,000|
|SLAB150HD-BOX||1-1/2" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (200' BOX)||BOX||200||4,000|
|SLAB175HD-10FT||1-3/4" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (5,000' ASSEM.)||BUNDLE||100||5,000|
|SLAB175HD-BOX||1-3/4" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (150' BOX)||BOX||150||3,000|
|SLAB200HD-10FT||2" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (5,000' ASSEM.)||BUNDLE||100||5,000|
|SLAB200HD-BOX||2" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (150' BOX)||BOX||150||3,000|
|SLAB225HD-10FT||2-1/4" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (5,000' ASSEM.)||BUNDLE||100||5,000|
|SLAB225HD-BOX||2-1/4" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (125' BOX)||BOX||125||2,500|
|SLAB250HD-10FT||2-1/2" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (5,000' ASSEM.)||BUNDLE||100||5,000|
|SLAB250HD-BOX||2-1/2" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (100' BOX)||BOX||100||2,000|
|SLAB275HD-10FT||2-3/4" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (5,000' ASSEM.)||BUNDLE||100||5,000|
|SLAB275HD-BOX||2-3/4" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (100' BOX)||BOX||100||2,000|
|SLAB300HD-10FT||3" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (5,000' ASSEM.)||BUNDLE||100||5,000|
|SLAB300HD-BOX||3" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (100' BOX)||BOX||100||2,000|
100% made in the usa
Our Plastic Slab Bolsters use 100% recycled material
Additional Concrete Accessories
Sand Plate Access Full Product List See every variation and SKU of our concrete accessories. Download New Sand Plate Our sand plate is designed to work with all of our chairs. Whether you’re using our high chairs or tilt chairs in an on-grade application, our sand plate attaches easily and securely to our chairs and … Sand Plates Read More »...
Form Spreaders Access Full Product List See every variation and SKU of our concrete accessories. Download New Form SPREADERS These are typically used by general contractors in bridge decks and other concrete forming applications. They come in longer sizes such as 24” or 48”, and depending on length, will be reinforced with rebar. Form supports are also … Form Spreaders Read More »...
Resources for Concrete Reinforcement
As we deal with tough and unsure times, developments and improvements keep the concrete market moving forward. These have certainly been a few of the strangest and most difficult days modern Americans have ever faced. While some concrete contractors have had the fortune to keep working despite the pandemic quarantine, others have seen tasks halted. Whether you’re working consistently or trying to find out how to jump-start your business upon a return to normalcy, now might be an exceptional time to learn more about the current technologies, innovations, developments, and skilled ideas that are driving the industry forward. New Technologies: Robotics, Big Data, and More From robotic demolition that allows big work in tight spaces to state-of-the-art atomized dust suppression machines, brand-new technological innovations increase
At a glance, the process of tying rebar may look easy. However, the reality is that is it quite a lengthy and complicated process. While it isn’t exactly rocket science, there are still a lot of things one needs to take into consideration when tying rebar. Do it improperly, and you risk endangering the entire integrity of a structure. In this short guide, we highlight the dos and don’ts of tying rebar. The Dos Do Your Homework Do your homework on what sizes, configuration, and placement of rebar will be required, as well as what type of chairs would be best for the job. Both concrete and plastic chairs have their pros and cons, and it will depend on your situation and budget in deciding
- The SDS-Max Combination Hammer Drill - Up to 40% Faster Heavy-duty Concrete Drilling December 3, 2020
- University Research Suggests Recycled Concrete as Good, or Better than Traditional December 3, 2020Results of a new five-year study of recycled concrete show that it performs as well, and in several cases even better, than conventional concrete. Researchers suggest the recycled concrete can be a 100% substitute for non-structural applications.
- Registration Now Open for the 2021 American Concrete Pipe Association Virtual Pipe School December 2, 2020
- In Avatars and Private Chat Rooms: The 2020 Global Concrete Summit December 2, 2020KTI-Plersch Kältetechnik GmbH is the first Platinum Sponsor at a virtual trade fair for the concrete industry. The Global Concrete Summit 2020 run from 30 November to 10 December 2020 at www.globalconcretesummit.com.
- Benefits of Hydrodemolition for Noise-Restricted Construction Sites November 30, 2020Finding efficient, cost-effective ways to limit sound pollution is a major priority for contractors and hydrodemolition is gaining popularity for noise-restricted jobsites in concrete removal and surface preparation applications.
- Lunar Construction & Lunar Concrete November 25, 2020Research papers suggest ideas on how to construct a permanent building on the moon.
- American Concrete Pumping Association's 2020 Scholarship Recipients November 25, 2020Recognizing the potential for leadership and industry advancement, the Bob Weatherton Scholarship are for undergraduate, graduate, and vocational students and studies in fields related to concrete, construction, concrete pumps, and concrete trucks.
- Non-Destructive Tests Measure Anti-Segregation Benefits of Controlled Frequency Vibrators in Concrete Paving November 12, 2020Field investigations into limiting high frequency vibration to control the amount of concrete material separation in commercial concrete applications are using the same approach to limit the surface distresses in concrete pavements.
- Week in Tech: A Double-Curved Concrete Roof Formed With Steel Cable and Fabric November 6, 2020Week in Tech: A Double-Curved Concrete Roof Formed With Steel Cable and Fabric
- How Much Should a Concrete Finisher Make? January 2, 2020Concrete finishers earn an average of $30,000 - $70,000 per year. How much should you be making?