Our slab bolster ranges in size from 3/4” to 3” in height. Designed to be extremely strong and stable yet also able to work well in architectural applications, our bolster takes the industry to the next level. With the best coupler in the industry, your crew will find this bolster easy to place and securely connected, saving time and money. And with our form-guard leg tip design, you don’t have to worry about the bolster damaging your expensive forms. Available in both 10-foot lengths bundled on a pallet, or in 2-½ foot lengths in boxes, we make it easy to place your rebar instead of messing around with inadequate supports.
Application: Foundations, bridge decks, parking structures, tilt-up walls.
Cover Height: From 3/4″ to 3″
Features: Strong, excellent connection for part assembly, form-guard tip design.
|Item Code||Description||Pack||Pack Quant.||Pallet Quant|
|SLAB075HD-10FT||3/4" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (10,000' ASSEM.)||BUNDLE||100||10,000|
|SLAB075HD-BOX||3/4" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (250' BOX)||BOX||250||5,000|
|SLAB100HD-10FT||1" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (10,000' ASSEM.)||BUNDLE||100||10,000|
|SLAB100HD-BOX||1" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (225' BOX)||BOX||225||4,500|
|SLAB125HD-10FT||1-1/4" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (10,000' ASSEM.)||BUNDLE||100||10,000|
|SLAB125HD-BOX||1-1/4" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (225' BOX)||BOX||225||4,500|
|SLAB150HD-10FT||1-1/2" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (5,000' ASSEM.)||BUNDLE||100||5,000|
|SLAB150HD-BOX||1-1/2" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (200' BOX)||BOX||200||4,000|
|SLAB175HD-10FT||1-3/4" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (5,000' ASSEM.)||BUNDLE||100||5,000|
|SLAB175HD-BOX||1-3/4" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (150' BOX)||BOX||150||3,000|
|SLAB200HD-10FT||2" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (5,000' ASSEM.)||BUNDLE||100||5,000|
|SLAB200HD-BOX||2" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (150' BOX)||BOX||150||3,000|
|SLAB225HD-10FT||2-1/4" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (5,000' ASSEM.)||BUNDLE||100||5,000|
|SLAB225HD-BOX||2-1/4" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (125' BOX)||BOX||125||2,500|
|SLAB250HD-10FT||2-1/2" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (5,000' ASSEM.)||BUNDLE||100||5,000|
|SLAB250HD-BOX||2-1/2" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (100' BOX)||BOX||100||2,000|
|SLAB275HD-10FT||2-3/4" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (5,000' ASSEM.)||BUNDLE||100||5,000|
|SLAB275HD-BOX||2-3/4" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (100' BOX)||BOX||100||2,000|
|SLAB300HD-10FT||3" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (5,000' ASSEM.)||BUNDLE||100||5,000|
|SLAB300HD-BOX||3" FORM-GUARD BOLSTER - HEAVY DUTY (100' BOX)||BOX||100||2,000|
100% made in the usa
Our Plastic Slab Bolsters use 100% recycled material
Additional Concrete Accessories
Sand Plate Access Full Product List See every variation and SKU of our concrete accessories. Download New Sand Plate Our sand plate is designed to work with all of our chairs. Whether you’re using our high chairs or tilt chairs in an on-grade application, our sand plate attaches easily and securely to our chairs and … Sand Plates Read More »...
Form Spreaders Access Full Product List See every variation and SKU of our concrete accessories. Download New Form SPREADERS These are typically used by general contractors in bridge decks and other concrete forming applications. They come in longer sizes such as 24” or 48”, and depending on length, will be reinforced with rebar. Form supports are also … Form Spreaders Read More »...
Resources for Concrete Reinforcement
As we deal with tough and unsure times, developments and improvements keep the concrete market moving forward. These have certainly been a few of the strangest and most difficult days modern Americans have ever faced. While some concrete contractors have had the fortune to keep working despite the pandemic quarantine, others have seen tasks halted. Whether you’re working consistently or trying to find out how to jump-start your business upon a return to normalcy, now might be an exceptional time to learn more about the current technologies, innovations, developments, and skilled ideas that are driving the industry forward. New Technologies: Robotics, Big Data, and More From robotic demolition that allows big work in tight spaces to state-of-the-art atomized dust suppression machines, brand-new technological innovations increase
At a glance, the process of tying rebar may look easy. However, the reality is that is it quite a lengthy and complicated process. While it isn’t exactly rocket science, there are still a lot of things one needs to take into consideration when tying rebar. Do it improperly, and you risk endangering the entire integrity of a structure. In this short guide, we highlight the dos and don’ts of tying rebar. The Dos Do Your Homework Do your homework on what sizes, configuration, and placement of rebar will be required, as well as what type of chairs would be best for the job. Both concrete and plastic chairs have their pros and cons, and it will depend on your situation and budget in deciding
- Why Contractors Should Model Formwork October 29, 2020The concrete industry is becoming increasingly competitive as a growing number of contractors adopt tools, such as BIM and collaboration platforms, for managing project information.
- ACI Field Testing Technician Grade I Certification Now Approved for Reimbursement October 27, 2020The Veteran's Administration (VA) GI Bill has announced that the American Concrete Institute's Concrete Field Testing Technician - Grade I certification program is now approved for reimbursement.
- Read the Concrete Contractor 2021 Product Guide Digital Edition October 27, 2020The Concrete Contractor 2021 Product Guide includes sections on the equipment, tools and technology concrete contractors need to know about.
- Concrete Supplier Using Survey System to Improve Driver Safety, Retention October 26, 2020Associated Ready Mixed Concrete of California has begun using a survey system to improve driving safety.
- Winners of the 2020 Decorative Concrete Council's Decorative Concrete Awards October 23, 2020The winners of the Decorative Concrete Council's Decorative Concrete Awards competition were recognized at the American Society of Concrete Contractors Annual (virtual) Conference on September 24, 2020.
- Week in Tech: How a Polymer Lattice Reduces Concrete Emissions and Increases Ductility October 23, 2020Week in Tech: How a Polymer Lattice Reduces Concrete Emissions and Increases Ductility
- Miller Formless Expands Concrete Lineup with Acquisition of Two MBW Slipform Paver Models October 22, 2020Miller Formless announces that it has acquired the MBW slipform paver models C-101 and the CG-200.
- Researchers Make Stronger, Greener Concrete with 3D Printer October 19, 2020Using a polymer lattice to reinforce concrete, UC Berkeley researchers claim that it "could rival other polymer-based enhancements and improve concrete’s ductility while reducing the material’s carbon emissions."
- White Cap Splits from HD Supply, Combines with Construction Supply Group October 19, 2020Combined the two create a $4 Billion distributor of concrete accessories and specialty construction products. The transaction will enhance capabilities to serve professional contractors with broader product and service offerings and expanded reach.
- Water in Concrete April 23, 2014