On Grade Concrete Chairs
On Grade Concrete Chairs
Our On Grade Square Concrete Chairs range in size from 1 1/2” to 6 1/4” in height. Each plastic high chair has two cover heights; for example, 1 1/2” and 1 3/4” is a single chair; 2” and 2 1/4” is a single chair, on up to 6” and 6 1/4”. These plastic chairs have a wide, stable base designed to carry heavy loads in demanding on-grade applications. They also have large spacing between the legs for easy tying to rebar, maximum concrete flow and consolidation, and easy-to-read height markers.
Application: On grade
Cover Height: From 1 1/2″ to 6 1/4″
Features: Strong, stable, and easy to tie to rebar; light and easy to carry.
|ON-GRADE150||1 1/2" - 1 3/4"||Box||300||24||7,200|
|ON-GRADE200||2" - 2 1/4"||Box||400||16||6,400|
|ON-GRADE250||2 1/2" - 2 3/4"||Box||350||16||5,600|
|ON-GRADE300||3" - 3 1/4"||Box||288||18||5,184|
|ON-GRADE350||3 1/2" - 3 3/4"||Box||250||16||4,000|
|ON-GRADE400||4" - 4 1/4"||Box||200||16||3,200|
|ON-GRADE450||4 1/2" - 4 3/4"||Box||125||24||3,000|
|ON-GRADE500||5" - 5 1/4"||Box||100||24||2,400|
|ON-GRADE550||5 1/2" - 5 3/4"||Box||225||16||3,600|
|ON-GRADE600||6" - 6 1/4"||Box||200||16||3,200|
100% made in the usa
Our Plastic On Grade Concrete Chairs use 100% recycled material
Additional Plastic Spacers
Tilt Chairs Tilt Chair 3.25-3.5 Tilt Chair 3.75-4.0 Tilt Chair 4.75-5.0 Tilt Chair 4.75-5.0 Previous Next Access Full Product List See every variation and SKU of our concrete accessories. Download New Tilt Chairs Our tilt chairs range in size from 3/4” to 6” in height. From ¾” to 3” in height, each chair has a … Tilt Chairs Read More »...
Locking Wheel Access Full Product List See every variation and SKU of our concrete accessories. Download New Locking Wheel Our 3” locking wheel covers a wide range of typical bar sizes and provides for ease of use and secure installation. Whether you’re spacing a caisson in a bridge structure or rebar in your precast facility, … Locking Wheel Read More »...
Plastic Rebar Chairs Access Full Product List See every variation and SKU of our concrete accessories. Download New High Chairs Our plastic rebar support “High Chairs” range in size from 3” to 14” in height. From 3” to 10 1/4” in height, each chair has two cover heights. Above 10 1/4” they have a single … High Chairs Read More »...
Resources for Concrete Reinforcement
As we deal with tough and unsure times, developments and improvements keep the concrete market moving forward. These have certainly been a few of the strangest and most difficult days modern Americans have ever faced. While some concrete contractors have had the fortune to keep working despite the pandemic quarantine, others have seen tasks halted. Whether you’re working consistently or trying to find out how to jump-start your business upon a return to normalcy, now might be an exceptional time to learn more about the current technologies, innovations, developments, and skilled ideas that are driving the industry forward. New Technologies: Robotics, Big Data, and More From robotic demolition that allows big work in tight spaces to state-of-the-art atomized dust suppression machines, brand-new technological innovations increase
At a glance, the process of tying rebar may look easy. However, the reality is that is it quite a lengthy and complicated process. While it isn’t exactly rocket science, there are still a lot of things one needs to take into consideration when tying rebar. Do it improperly, and you risk endangering the entire integrity of a structure. In this short guide, we highlight the dos and don’ts of tying rebar. The Dos Do Your Homework Do your homework on what sizes, configuration, and placement of rebar will be required, as well as what type of chairs would be best for the job. Both concrete and plastic chairs have their pros and cons, and it will depend on your situation and budget in deciding
- Lunar Construction & Lunar Concrete November 25, 2020Research papers suggest ideas on how to construct a permanent building on the moon.
- American Concrete Pumping Association's 2020 Scholarship Recipients November 25, 2020Recognizing the potential for leadership and industry advancement, the Bob Weatherton Scholarship are for undergraduate, graduate, and vocational students and studies in fields related to concrete, construction, concrete pumps, and concrete trucks.
- AI Robot Can Flatten Concrete Floors, Hyundai Engineering Seeks Patent November 13, 2020Hyundai Engineering is seeking a patent for an AI robot that can flatten concrete floors.
- Non-Destructive Tests Measure Anti-Segregation Benefits of Controlled Frequency Vibrators in Concrete Paving November 12, 2020Field investigations into limiting high frequency vibration to control the amount of concrete material separation in commercial concrete applications are using the same approach to limit the surface distresses in concrete pavements.
- Week in Tech: A Double-Curved Concrete Roof Formed With Steel Cable and Fabric November 6, 2020Week in Tech: A Double-Curved Concrete Roof Formed With Steel Cable and Fabric
- How Much Should a Concrete Finisher Make? January 2, 2020Concrete finishers earn an average of $30,000 - $70,000 per year. How much should you be making?