Our 3” locking wheel covers a wide range of typical bar sizes and provides for ease of use and secure installation. Whether you’re spacing a caisson in a bridge structure or rebar in your precast facility, our wheel attaches securely and will be in the right place when the concrete is poured. Our improved zip tie design makes it easy to install the wheels and ensures that once installed, they are there to stay.
Application: Foundations, bridge decks, parking structures, caissons, precast
Cover Height: 1 1/2” – 3″
Features: Strong, easy to use, secure connection, multiple bar sizes.
|LW150/6HD||1 1/2" FOR #3 TO #6 BAR||BOX||200||16||3,200|
|LW200/6HD||2" FOR #3 TO #6 BAR||BOX||200||16||3,200|
|LW250/6HD||2 1/2" FOR #3 TO #6 BAR||BOX||75||16||1,200|
|LW300/6||3" FOR #3 TO #6 Bar||BOX||50||16||800|
100% made in the usa
Our Plastic Locking Wheel uses 100% recycled material
Additional Plastic Spacers
Plastic Rebar Chairs Access Full Product List See every variation and SKU of our concrete accessories. Download New High Chairs Our plastic rebar support “High Chairs” range in size from 3” to 14” in height. From 3” to 10 1/4” in height, each chair has two cover heights. Above 10 1/4” they have a single … High Chairs Read More »
Tilt Chairs Tilt Chair 3.25-3.5 Tilt Chair 3.75-4.0 Tilt Chair 4.75-5.0 Tilt Chair 4.75-5.0 Previous Next Access Full Product List See every variation and SKU of our concrete accessories. Download New Tilt Chairs Our tilt chairs range in size from 3/4” to 6” in height. From ¾” to 3” in height, each chair has a … Tilt Chairs Read More »Read More
Space Wheel Access Full Product List See every variation and SKU of our concrete accessories. Download New Space Wheel Our space wheels, ranging in size from ¾” cover to 3” cover, are designed for ease of installation and a secure connection to reinforcing steel or mesh. Our unique design allows for use of our space … Space Wheel Read More »Read More
Resources for Concrete Reinforcement
As we deal with tough and unsure times, developments and improvements keep the concrete market moving forward. These have certainly been a few of the strangest and most difficult days modern Americans have ever faced. While some concrete contractors have had the fortune to keep working despite the pandemic quarantine, others have seen tasks halted. Whether you’re working consistently or trying to find out how to jump-start your business upon a return to normalcy, now might be an exceptional time to learn more about the current technologies, innovations, developments, and skilled ideas that are driving the industry forward. New Technologies: Robotics, Big Data, and More From robotic demolition that allows big work in tight spaces to state-of-the-art atomized dust suppression machines, brand-new technological innovations increase
At a glance, the process of tying rebar may look easy. However, the reality is that is it quite a lengthy and complicated process. While it isn’t exactly rocket science, there are still a lot of things one needs to take into consideration when tying rebar. Do it improperly, and you risk endangering the entire integrity of a structure. In this short guide, we highlight the dos and don’ts of tying rebar. The Dos Do Your Homework Do your homework on what sizes, configuration, and placement of rebar will be required, as well as what type of chairs would be best for the job. Both concrete and plastic chairs have their pros and cons, and it will depend on your situation and budget in deciding
- This Year's WCA Global All-Virtual Conference Is All About Net Zero September 20, 2021With the theme "Accelerating the Cement & Concrete Industry’s Path to Net Zero", the World Cement Association's virtual conference will take place on October 20-21, online. Attendance is free for WCA Members.
- Trinic White UHPC Powdered Additive September 17, 2021This ultra-high performance powdered concrete additive is easy to mix, pourable, and has low shrinking.
- CONFAST Strike Anchors September 16, 2021Technical specs and installation instructions on how to install a CONFAST Strike Anchor in concrete.
- How I Make Concrete Marble September 16, 2021How Bradley Coomes, owner of Coomes Custom Concrete Creations, creates a marbling effect for concrete countertops and concrete tabletops.
- Student Winners of the 2021 PCI Big Beam Contest September 15, 2021Winners of the 21st annual Engineering Student Design Competition, also known as the Big Beam Competition, were announced by the Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute.
- The Next Generation of Concrete Core Drills Will Bring Next Gen Safety Technology September 13, 2021The ever-changing field of power tool safety technology addresses one of the most dreaded: concrete core drilling.
- Baker Hughes Joins World Cement Association as an Associate Corporate Member September 13, 2021The energy technology company Baker Hughes brings expertise in energy management to the World Cement Association as a partner in accomplishing the WCA's goal of reducing the carbon emissions of the concrete and cement industry by 2050.
- ACI Concrete Convention Goes Virtual (Again); World of Concrete & Others Still In Person September 10, 2021What was previously a hybrid event, the ACI 2021 Fall Concrete Convention planned for October 17-21 will now be fully virtual.
- The Minnich Control Speed Concrete Vibrator with Electric Flex Shaft September 9, 2021
- How Climate Affects Concrete September 2, 2021While working with concrete may come as second nature to many contractors, it is one of the trickiest substances to work with due to how quickly it can change when exposed to different temperatures, humidity, and wind rates.