Our 3” locking wheel covers a wide range of typical bar sizes and provides for ease of use and secure installation. Whether you’re spacing a caisson in a bridge structure or rebar in your precast facility, our wheel attaches securely and will be in the right place when the concrete is poured. Our improved zip tie design makes it easy to install the wheels and ensures that once installed, they are there to stay.
Application: Foundations, bridge decks, parking structures, caissons, precast
Cover Height: 1 1/2” – 3″
Features: Strong, easy to use, secure connection, multiple bar sizes.
|LW150/6HD||1 1/2" FOR #3 TO #6 BAR||BOX||200||16||3,200|
|LW200/6HD||2" FOR #3 TO #6 BAR||BOX||200||16||3,200|
|LW250/6HD||2 1/2" FOR #3 TO #6 BAR||BOX||75||16||1,200|
|LW300/6||3" FOR #3 TO #6 Bar||BOX||50||16||800|
100% made in the usa
Our Plastic Locking Wheel uses 100% recycled material
Additional Plastic Spacers
Plastic Rebar Chairs Access Full Product List See every variation and SKU of our concrete accessories. Download New High Chairs Our plastic rebar support “High Chairs” range in size from 3” to 14” in height. From 3” to 10 1/4” in height, each chair has two cover heights. Above 10 1/4” they have a single … High Chairs Read More »
Tilt Chairs Tilt Chair 3.25-3.5 Tilt Chair 3.75-4.0 Tilt Chair 4.75-5.0 Tilt Chair 4.75-5.0 Previous Next Access Full Product List See every variation and SKU of our concrete accessories. Download New Tilt Chairs Our tilt chairs range in size from 3/4” to 6” in height. From ¾” to 3” in height, each chair has a … Tilt Chairs Read More »Read More
Space Wheel Access Full Product List See every variation and SKU of our concrete accessories. Download New Space Wheel Our space wheels, ranging in size from ¾” cover to 3” cover, are designed for ease of installation and a secure connection to reinforcing steel or mesh. Our unique design allows for use of our space … Space Wheel Read More »Read More
Resources for Concrete Reinforcement
As we deal with tough and unsure times, developments and improvements keep the concrete market moving forward. These have certainly been a few of the strangest and most difficult days modern Americans have ever faced. While some concrete contractors have had the fortune to keep working despite the pandemic quarantine, others have seen tasks halted. Whether you’re working consistently or trying to find out how to jump-start your business upon a return to normalcy, now might be an exceptional time to learn more about the current technologies, innovations, developments, and skilled ideas that are driving the industry forward. New Technologies: Robotics, Big Data, and More From robotic demolition that allows big work in tight spaces to state-of-the-art atomized dust suppression machines, brand-new technological innovations increase
At a glance, the process of tying rebar may look easy. However, the reality is that is it quite a lengthy and complicated process. While it isn’t exactly rocket science, there are still a lot of things one needs to take into consideration when tying rebar. Do it improperly, and you risk endangering the entire integrity of a structure. In this short guide, we highlight the dos and don’ts of tying rebar. The Dos Do Your Homework Do your homework on what sizes, configuration, and placement of rebar will be required, as well as what type of chairs would be best for the job. Both concrete and plastic chairs have their pros and cons, and it will depend on your situation and budget in deciding
- Allowing Contractors to Create EPDs for Their Concrete Mix Designs May 5, 2021A new partnership between GCP Applied Technologies and Athena Sustainable Materials Institute to form new environmental product declarations (EPD) program.
- Fall Protection & Construction Safety for the Concrete Contractor May 4, 2021Discussing fall protection and site safety with the formwork company Doka USA.
- The Kwik Bolt-TZ2 Concrete Wedge Anchor April 29, 2021
- Mack Trucks & McNeilus Donate New Mixer for Auction at World of Concrete 2021 April 28, 2021A Mack Granite 2021 GR64FR Mixer has been donated towards the annual Concrete Industry Management auction for the World of Concrete 2021 taking place in Las Vegas, June 8-10. The auction will be held on June 9.
- Understand the Differences Between Concrete Dyes, Stains and Pigments April 27, 2021When it comes to imparting color on a concrete surface, understanding the product options is critical in order to achieve the finished look your customer desires
- Michael Keaton's Next Project is in Building, Brings 100s of Green Jobs to Pittsburgh April 22, 2021Michael Keaton, best known for his role as Batman and The Vulture in Marvel's Spider-Man movies, partnered with sustainable concrete alternative company Nexii.
- Electrified Cement Created Through MIT-CNRS Partnership April 21, 2021Researchers developed cement that conducts electricity and generates heat to make concrete more sustainable and create new uses for the material, including radiant indoor floor heating.
- MudMixer April 21, 2021The MudMixer® is the fastest, easiest, multi-use mixer on the market. Featuring a fully-adjustable water input designed to be used with concrete, mortar, or stucco mix – it quickly and effortlessly provides reliable consistency wherever it’s needed.
- MudMixer April 21, 2021The MudMixer is one of the fastest, easiest, multi-use mixers on the market. Featuring a fully-adjustable water input designed to be used with concrete, mortar, or stucco mix, it quickly provides reliable consistency wherever it’s needed.
- Week in Tech: Making Concrete Without Cement April 16, 2021Week in Tech: Making Concrete Without Cement