Dependable • Quality • High Strength
Plastic Spacers for rebar supports
Plastics from 100% Recycled Material
100% Made in the USA
We’ve been designing and innovating plastic concrete accessories since the early 1990s. We have a complete product line of plastic chairs, locking wheels, bar supports, and slab bolsters.
Application: Foundations, bridge decks, parking structures, caissons, precast
Cover Height: 3″ (1 1/2” – 4” coming soon!)
Features: Strong, easy to use, secure connection, multiple bar sizes.
Resources for Concrete Reinforcement
As we deal with tough and unsure times, developments and improvements keep the concrete market moving forward. These have certainly been a few of the strangest and most difficult days modern Americans have ever faced. While some concrete contractors have had the fortune to keep working despite the pandemic quarantine, others have seen tasks halted. Whether you’re working consistently or trying to find out how to jump-start your business upon a return to normalcy, now might be an exceptional time to learn more about the current technologies, innovations, developments, and skilled ideas that are driving the industry forward. New Technologies: Robotics, Big Data, and More From robotic demolition that allows big work in tight spaces to state-of-the-art atomized dust suppression machines, brand-new technological innovations increase
At a glance, the process of tying rebar may look easy. However, the reality is that is it quite a lengthy and complicated process. While it isn’t exactly rocket science, there are still a lot of things one needs to take into consideration when tying rebar. Do it improperly, and you risk endangering the entire integrity of a structure. In this short guide, we highlight the dos and don’ts of tying rebar. The Dos Do Your Homework Do your homework on what sizes, configuration, and placement of rebar will be required, as well as what type of chairs would be best for the job. Both concrete and plastic chairs have their pros and cons, and it will depend on your situation and budget in deciding
- Version 2.0 Released for GCP Macrosynthetic Fiber Calculator App September 17, 2020Version 2.0 was just released for the new mobile app solution for STRUX 90/40 macrosynthetic fibers, for use in different concrete applications.
- Hilti Releases Concrete Sensors System September 15, 2020Hilti released its end-to-end solution to help contractors more accurately measure and predict the performance of concrete, Hilti Concrete Sensors.
- Giatec Launches Next Generation of SmartRock Concrete Sensor September 15, 2020Giatec has announced that the re-design of its flagship product, SmartRock, has been re-engineered with dual temperature monitoring capabilities for mass concrete applications.
- Densifiers Demystified September 4, 2020A concrete densifier is a chemical solution that, when applied to a concrete surface, increases surface density by sealing pores.
- Polished Concrete Plus Creates Wood Grain Finishes September 4, 2020When placing concrete began to take its toll on Jeff Kasella’s body, he found a way to add beauty to the slabs others placed.
- Makinex Wins Most Innovative Product 2020 Award at World of Concrete September 3, 2020The Makinex 23kW 480V Portable Generator has been named the “Most Innovative Product of 2020” by Hanley Wood.
- Water in Concrete April 23, 2014
- How High Dosage Levels of Macro Fibers Are Improving Concrete Slabs August 21, 2013Slab-on-grade floor and pavement panels shrink less and have almost no curl.
- Don't Let Bad Edging Ruin a Good Polished Concrete Floor March 20, 2012Edging is the key to a winning polished concrete floor, but you need the right knowledge, the right tools and the right attitude to achieve success.
- Pervious Concrete: How to Properly Place and Cure August 28, 2009Unlike traditional concrete which looks for a smooth, finished surface, pervious concrete contractors strive for compaction, aggregate interlock and a porous surface with a three-step process