Plain Concrete Dobies
Plain Concrete Dobies
Our plain concrete dobies range in size from 2x2x3/4”, all the way up to 5” and 6” in dobies. They come with or without tie wire inserted in the concrete brick. As is the case for all our concrete spacers, we manufacture these in regular strength, 4000 psi mix design, or higher strength for custom jobs.
Application: On grade
Cover Height: From 3/4″ to 6″
Features: Particularly suited for on-grade reinforcement.
Standard 4000 PSI (additional strength available at added cost).
Custom sizes and configurations available upon request.
D.O.T. approved (in most states).
Meets all requirements and qualifies as a CRSI Class 1 Bar Support.
|Item||Description||Cover Height||Quantity/ Pallet||Quantity / Bag||Weight (lbs/pallet)|
|CPD075||2" x 2"x 3/4"||3/4"||12,000||160||3,600
|CPD100||2"x 2"x 1"||1"||9,600||160||3,600
|CPD150||2" x 2"x 1 1/2"||1 1/2"||5,760||96||3,000
|CPD175||2" x 2"x 1 3/4"||1 3/4"||4,800||80||3,000|
|CPD200||2" x 2" x 2"||2"||4,800||80||3,250
|CPD233||2" x 3" x 3"||2" or 3"||2,112||N/A||3,250
|CPD300||3" x 3" x 3"||3"||1,536||N/A||3,250
|CPD500||3" x 5" x 5"||5"||540||N/A||3,700
|CPD600||3" x 6" x 6"||6"||350||N/A||3,100
|CPD6606||6" x 6" x 6"||6"||175||N/A||3,150
100% made in the usa
Plastics use 100% recycled material
Additional Concrete Dobies
Concrete Wire Dobies Access Full Product List See every variation and SKU of our concrete accessories. Download New CONCRETE WIRE DOBIES The concrete dobies with wire are typically similar in size as the plain concrete dobies, with two wires protruding out of the top of the brick for tying to the rebar. These concrete spacers … Wire Dobies Read More »
Combination Dobies Access Full Product List See every variation and SKU of our concrete accessories. Download New COMBINATION DOBIES These concrete dobies have grooves built into them to create a cradle for the rebar to set in. This can create many usable dimensions from one brick. For instance, the 3 x 4 x 3 inch … Combination Dobies Read More »Read More
Dowel Concrete Dobies Access Full Product List See every variation and SKU of our concrete accessories. Download New DOWEL CONCRETE DOBIES Application: On gradeCover Height: From 3″ to 5″Features: These concrete dobies uniquely support two mats of reinforcement when used with 90 degree bend rebar dowel. Dowel hole made to accept #4 rebar. Depth of … Dowel Dobies Read More »Read More
Resources for Concrete Reinforcement
As we deal with tough and unsure times, developments and improvements keep the concrete market moving forward. These have certainly been a few of the strangest and most difficult days modern Americans have ever faced. While some concrete contractors have had the fortune to keep working despite the pandemic quarantine, others have seen tasks halted. Whether you’re working consistently or trying to find out how to jump-start your business upon a return to normalcy, now might be an exceptional time to learn more about the current technologies, innovations, developments, and skilled ideas that are driving the industry forward. New Technologies: Robotics, Big Data, and More From robotic demolition that allows big work in tight spaces to state-of-the-art atomized dust suppression machines, brand-new technological innovations increase
At a glance, the process of tying rebar may look easy. However, the reality is that is it quite a lengthy and complicated process. While it isn’t exactly rocket science, there are still a lot of things one needs to take into consideration when tying rebar. Do it improperly, and you risk endangering the entire integrity of a structure. In this short guide, we highlight the dos and don’ts of tying rebar. The Dos Do Your Homework Do your homework on what sizes, configuration, and placement of rebar will be required, as well as what type of chairs would be best for the job. Both concrete and plastic chairs have their pros and cons, and it will depend on your situation and budget in deciding
- WisDOT Study: PoreShield Reduces Concrete Pavement Damage March 2, 2021Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) study shows that PoreShield, a concrete durability enhancer technology, can provide long-term concrete pavement protection from chloride ion diffusion.
- Get Out Your Brackets - ‘March Masonry Matchup’ Tips Off March 1, 2021Concrete block home designs face-off in a bracket-style challenge
- Arizona Grain Slipform Silo Construction Required 9-Day Long Continuous Concrete Pour February 25, 2021Concrete contractor McCormick Construction benefited from admixtures in its concrete mix to achieve a successful ready-mix concrete pour.
- The First Step in Choosing the Right Abrasive February 24, 2021In surface preparation, there are a number of things to consider when selecting a metal-bond diamond abrasive. Start at the concrete floor and figure out what you’re working on.
- Recycle Concrete & Save Time, Money with the ALLU Screener & Crusher Buckets for 10 to 38 Ton Machines February 22, 2021How the ALLU Transformer Concrete Screener & Crusher Buckets for 10 to 38 Ton Machines can save time and money.
- 3D Concrete Projects From Around the World February 19, 20213D concrete can be used to create a wide range of projects - from buildings all the way to the tables in the backyard. These are a few examples that exemplify creative work.
- Hydrodemolition Provides Precise Concrete Removal on the Climate Pledge Arena Renovation February 18, 2021Two Hydrodemolition robots completed concrete removal on the arena's columns in 30 days vs. an estimated eight months with traditional methods.
- Optimize the Performance of Your Concrete Mix with the Web-based SmartMix App Dashboard February 16, 2021With Giatec's artificial intelligence algorithm, Roxi, concrete producers can use the SmartMix Dashboard to optimize concrete materials and predict the performance of their mixes.
- Tracked Concrete Mixer Provides Off-road Access February 12, 2021PRINOTH and McNeiluis collaborate on mixer designed for the off-road construction market.
- Lehigh Cement Among Latest to Launch Reduced Carbon Footprint Concrete February 4, 2021Lehigh Hanson has launched EcoCem PLUS at its Edmonton plant in Canada.